help

daizi55
on 5/2/14 3:44 am - Trenton, GA

OK, it has been along time since I have been on here.

I am 5 years out, and lost 195lbs.

I have gained 12lbs, since March. I have done everything to lose this weight. I feel uncomfortable, not just knowing I have gained... which is bad enough, but my stomach is so bloated, and it hurts.

I still dump if I eat something I should not, and I do not eat bread or drink any kind of cokes, or drinks with carbonation in them.

If anyone knows what I should do to lose this weight, please tell me. I was 13lbs from reaching my goal.

Thank you

Debi

Valerie G.
on 5/2/14 4:18 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

OMG - 195 lb loss is amazing!  Honestly, getting that close is above average in success!  Don't focus on numbers.  The average regain is around 25% of your ewl, and you're less than 10%.  If you're still living and eating clean, your body may be finding it's settling point.  It's okay to not be that perfect weight.  If you were MO for a long time, your bone density is much stronger than the avereage bear, and that creates extra weight that cannot necessarily been seen.  Pay attention to magazine models.  The average woman's clothing size is 14.  How do you compare to that?

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

TONIANN B.
on 5/29/14 8:40 pm - Aiken, SC

hello I am also gaining weight back and I hate it going to start back to the beginning when I first had RNY I know it will be tuff but we are worth it.  I feel like a fat pig oh I hate this feeling  we can do this stay in touch

God bless you all and my your journey be safe healthy and happy

Hislady
on 5/2/14 5:13 am - Vancouver, WA

Personally I would get in with my primary doc and get a check up, bloating and pain can be things other than the stomach itself, it may not be related to your surgery at all. Congrats on your great weight loss!

Most Active