Pre Op Dr. Roller

SheilaStratton
on 5/18/14 2:45 pm

Hello all! I have a surgery date before I meet with the surgeon. Could anyone tell me what the pre op for Dr. roller is like. Step by step from exact blood work to anything else. I've completed everything. My insurance approved & they called to give me a surgery date. I feel like it's to soon. I may have to bump it back. They wouldn't let me bump the pre op back & I'm worried we went on family vacation a few weeks ago I indulged just lost the 5 lbs I gained & I also had an e-cig, since quitting I have been doing the water vapor. My question is will they be testing for nicotine if they bumped my appointment just a few weeks I would be good, my surgery isn't til July so I feel like this pre op is way early. I've already tried moving it also due to scheduling & they wouldn't budge. Previously I did everything from the urine test, X-ray, endoscopy, sleep study, psych eval. I've done everything I'm supposed to. So if any of you can give me any details that would be greatly appreciated, this was scheduled all of a sudden & took me by surprise. Also I only have 2 types of shakes that don't make me sick can any of you make any recommendations? On the shakes & how you have coped with dumping. Sorry I'm nervous, for those of you that did they surgery can you tell me what your hospital stay was like as well as your first week. Thank you

Most Active