FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/22/14 10:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

TGIF !!!!  I know we are ALL glad that it is friday and also grateful for the Memorial weekend.    We have something to be grateful for everyday of our life.    Grateful that we woke up this AM and that we have another chance to make better choices than yesterday.    Today I am so very grateful for second chances to make better choices today than I did yesterday....grateful for waking up healthy, and for my family and friends.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the people who have encouraged me on here over the last 9 + yrs.     Grateful for my life and my support group and grateful for support groups in general.    Grateful for all the bad things that have happened in my life because even at my age they help me to become a stronger person.    Grateful for God and answered prayers in my life and grateful for my faith that everything will be alright in God's timing.    Grateful for the holiday weekend and that my husband has sometime off work.   PLEASE share what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active