About all the Pictures!

56sunShine14
on 6/9/14 1:30 am

This isn't what you think.

I, personally, want to say THANK YOU to everyone on OH who is brave enough, compassionate enough, kind enough and wise enough...to let the world see you at your most vulnerable points in your WLS life!

Some of the pics, I can't lie, are really hard to see.  But in my curiousity and desire for knowledge about what things I might need to go through, it is so very helpful to be able to see all of the different stages, choices, etc. that people endure just for our want to be that elusive "normal".

It is important to be able to visualize reality for what it is and know that, when all is said and done, things will be ok and we will be able to celebrate our lives as "normal" sized people.

So, THANK YOU!!!

Karen

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

MyLady Heidi
on 6/9/14 6:16 am

I don't blog because I can't be bothered but I kept up posting pics on my profile for the very reason you state, I want people to see with their very own eyes what someone looks like years after surgery.  I am 9+ years out and still at goal.  Pictures helped me and motivated me when I was starting out, it is the way I pay it forward.

Most Active