It's Starting to Happen!

56sunShine14
on 6/26/14 6:40 am, edited 6/26/14 6:40 am

So, I finally feel like this is all going to happen! I had my appt. yesterday with the surgeon, pre-op for having the lap band removed.  My stomach has to heal for 8 weeks after and I am ok with it.  Then, my new life can begin because we can get the surgery scheduled for the Sleeve!  Of course, getting the insurance approval has to happen but if all goes well and I am thinking it will, we can set that date.

I can barely stand waiting for those things to happen! The thought of getting back to my early 20's weight is like a fairy tale.  I hope and pray nothing will get in the way now.

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Lady_K1126
on 6/26/14 7:22 am

Very cool!  I am 37% (according to my doctor's website) through the process getting to my bypass.  My surgery could happen as early as October at this point.  I'm kind of torn on it right - Let's hurry up and do this! To - So soon??  Either way I'm looking forward to beginning my new life, too.

Good luck!

HW:  360   CW: 291.8 GW:  170

56sunShine14
on 6/26/14 11:01 am

Oh, I am jealous!  You can view your progress online????  *^%$*  LOL

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active