Tomorrow is prep day, help!

VickiJo411
on 9/15/14 11:39 am - MN

Tomorrow I do my prep day for surgery on Wednesday.  I'm wondering what the best way to drink the magnesium citrate is? Did you drink it all at once? And did you do it right away in the am? I'm nervous about this part lol. Not sure why cause I've been on the liquid diet for 2weeks 

Thank you for your help! 

RnY scheduled for Wednesday September 17th 730am!!  

Miki2
on 9/15/14 1:04 pm

Hi, Vicki! You have to drink that magnesium citrate? If you was on liquid diet for two weeks, why you need to drink magnesium citrate for? Any way, good luck to you, be strong and God bless all your family and friends that pray for you, include me 😘🌺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏!!! Actually , Wednesday I have appt with my surgeon to fix the surgery day! Please, don't forget to tell us how was your surgery and how you feel!

VickiJo411
on 9/15/14 1:23 pm - MN

Thank you.  I don't know why. . I'm just following my instructions from the clinic and surgeon. 

Good luck at your appt

Jill724
on 9/15/14 11:24 pm
RNY on 07/24/14

I had to drink that stuff!! I drank half of the bottle at 3pm and the other half at 7pm. It did taste horrible, however the aftermath wasn't that bad. I was on liquids too, simply put not too much will come out!! What does will be water... TMI !!! Good luck to you, I wish you all the best!!

Miki2
on 9/16/14 8:38 am

Ok, again good luck to you! Can wait to tell us how was it!

Miki2
on 9/17/14 10:30 am

Hi Vicki! How you feel, how was it? I'm gone have my surgery on the 30 October, can't wait to have done! Wish you feel great, and don't forget, be strong Vicki!

VickiJo411
on 9/20/14 12:09 pm - MN

Thank so much! I am 3 days post op. Feeling better with everyday that passes. Good luck in October! 

Miki2
on 9/21/14 1:03 pm

Goo to hear from you Vicki! Hope you feel better in the next couple days, and tell us more about it! My surgery will be on the 30 October , can't wait to have done!

LTLPIXY
on 9/21/14 1:05 pm

There's no real way to make it taste good, but chilled and over ice is better! And don't take it until the afternoon, and make sure you're close by a bathroom!!

Good luck!!

RNY August 2003, revised to DS April 2014.

HW/214  SW/183 CW/135 GW/110

Dr. Ara Keshishian, Glendale CA

NuMe_80
on 9/21/14 1:20 pm

While none taste good .. the grape is more tolerable to me .. I chilled it for a few hours and  put a straw right in the bottle.. drank it down.

~ Anything worth having is worth working for ~

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active