It's Wednesday, kids!

Bette B.
on 10/15/14 1:07 am

***** myspace orkut comments'

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES:

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name).

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Adult content ahead! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. I know that MINE will. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

Let's jump in with both feet, shall we?

- I'm going through foreclosure mediation. I'll jump through hoops. I'll jump through the same hoops over and over and over. But there are times when I have to ask, "What the **** " My DH get SNAP benefits. The bank needs to see our SNAP transactions - every one of them - for the past three months. Why the hell do they need to see where we bought our pickles and our milk? If we wanted to go into Whole Foods and blow our entire food budget for the month on a bag of lobsters (which we would never do!), why should they care? Why do they care if I buy my can of soup at Stop and Shop or Dollar General??

- I had a full eye exam (dilation, etc) on Sunday and managed to bump myself in the eye yesterday (nothing major.) Today I've got an absurd number of weird, streaky floaters in my eye, and no time for another appointment. So, floaters, could you please **** off? Thanks.

That's all for right now. Your turn.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

hollykim
on 10/15/14 1:31 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

how to gain weight? Please

Posters who don't bother to read before posting which results in two posts minutes apart both about hair loss.

hair loss,again,please,you may think it is,but trust me, your hair is not that special.

then than.  " my hair is nicer THAN yours"

" THEN don't worry about hair loss"

where were. " WHERE do you get your bald head washed?"

" I wouldn't go there if I WERE you,your hair might grow back."

to too two

" I am going TO go there TOO,at TWO o'clock in the afternoon.

Lose loose

advice advise 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/15/14 2:02 am

But my thinning hair makes my lose skin look worse. Advise needed on hair loss and how to gain weight! Should I eat some donuts? I am to thin and going to see the doctor at too o'clock!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

hollykim
on 10/15/14 2:07 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

Love it,lol!

Grim_Traveller
on 10/16/14 10:20 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Im freeking out, bean on a platto fur too weaks now!!!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Tracy D.
on 10/15/14 8:26 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I enjoyed this ^^...a LOT!  :-) 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

shery11ynn
on 10/15/14 8:30 am

Haha, I JUST said the same exact thing to my husband regarding loose/lose and advise/advice, not five minutes ago! 

Dejah H.
on 10/15/14 2:28 am - Central, TX

Can't stand it when my boss thinks that the rules only apply to others, and she seems to change the way she enforces the rules on a whim. WTH??? If we take our 10 min. breaks walking with her, it is okay for us to walk for 15-20 mins. However, if we don't walk with her, we better be back in 10 mins or there is hell to pay. She will take her 10 minute break and be gone for 20-30 mins... So annoying.

It is like she is bipolar... maybe it is just menopause... I don't know, but she needs to get the **** over it!!!! 

Thanks for the laugh above!  I needed that today!

289 / 273 / 163.4 / 164   10cc AP Standard  my band! 

ladygodiva1228
on 10/15/14 3:49 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

To the leaders of the World.  Stop all the flights from Africa.

How many more people need to be infected before you ******g idiots realize this **** is serious. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Hislady
on 10/15/14 5:45 am - Vancouver, WA

The last 2 years have been insane as far as my health goes, I no sooner get over one thing and boom here comes something new. This week I have shingles and I wouldn't even wish this one on satan, it's just beyond miserable!! I'm trying to stay concentrated on the computer and knitting so I don't think about it but all I have to do is move one iota and the stabbing pain returns. I do have to say my new doc is a true saint, he said I can double my pain meds AND take them more often so he's a keeper! But really what have I done to the universe to deserve all this?? I really try to be a good and kind person but I must have seriously pissed off someone or something out there!

Most Active