When I think about food I get nauseous wtf!!

NikkyBeauty
on 11/3/14 8:59 pm - Sacramento , CA
VSG on 02/18/15

So I just finished my two week liquid diet to lose weight for surgery and now I'm on a regular diet (doing well) but for the last week or so when I think about food, my stomach starts turning  in knots and I feel like puking! I just recently was diagnosed with h.pylori and I'm on the antibiotic treatment that is making me sick daily cause I barely eat and I'm mostly taking the pills on an empty stomach, I'm consuming less calories than when I was on the liquid diet, wtf is wrong with me?? Could it be the antibiotics making me have this kind of reaction? The thought of food has never ever in my life made me nauseous and Im not eating much or hungry since this start happening, has this happened to anyone?

HW: 465lbs SW: 387lbs CW:??? GW:175

Kate -True Brit
on 11/3/14 10:00 pm - UK

Antibiotics always make me feel nauseated. The only way for me not to is to take them with a substantial meal - so not what you are doing at the moment! 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

huskergalWsD
on 11/3/14 10:13 pm

Your Doctor that prescribed the antibiotics should have instructed you to take them with food always. a small amount of food will work..

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

angel720
on 11/5/14 3:15 am
VSG on 08/06/14

Poor thing! Yes,  that could be it.  I also had H-pylori and besides taking  the antibiotics  after having a meal I was instructioned to double my PPis.  Even then I got nauseas, the treatment is intense.   I  had to wait 2 months after surgery to start it. 

VSG with  Dr R. Wilhelmy @ Mexicali Bariatric Center

NikkyBeauty
on 11/5/14 4:07 pm - Sacramento , CA
VSG on 02/18/15

My doctor wont even do surgery with h.pylori so I have to do the treatment now! It doesn't help that I'm on a diet because the surgeon won't operate until I lose 40 lbs so I'm hardly eating as instructed by the dietian, I'm sick everyday and when I think of food I want to vomit so that makes me not want to eat my goodness!! I've never had such an aggressive treatment for anything in my life! Your so right this treatment is HELL!! I hope it clear's up because I don't think I could go another round!

HW: 465lbs SW: 387lbs CW:??? GW:175

Most Active