Topical Patch

Dawn W.
on 12/28/14 11:23 am

Has anyone tried the Topical Patch?

poet_kelly
on 12/28/14 12:10 pm - OH

What topical patch?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Dawn W.
on 12/28/14 12:14 pm

If u press menu then go to products they sell it on here

poet_kelly
on 12/28/14 12:16 pm - OH

So are you talking about the B12 patch?  Or one of the other vitamin patches?

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Dawn W.
on 12/28/14 12:22 pm

Yes :) either or

poet_kelly
on 12/28/14 12:25 pm - OH

I tried a B12 patch before, not that brand, but a different one.  My B12 level fell a lot so I switched to shots.

The multivitamin patch I've seen adverstised on OH is a poor choice, IMO.  It's missing a lot of stuff and RNY folks would need to use FOUR of them at a time to get enough vitamin A and TWO of them at a time to get enough of most other things, like B vitamins - the B vitamins it even has, that is.  I think it was missing pantothenic acid and there was a mineral missing, maybe copper?  It's been a while since I looked at it.  But I think it stinks that they are advertising it to WLS folks and I've even seen some OH member services folks recommending it on here and it is just not adequate for us.

Dawn W.
on 12/28/14 12:35 pm

Thank U for the info

Valerie G.
on 12/28/14 10:49 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

There's a group of DSers trying it and reporting results on FB as they go.  So far it's getting decent results, but nobody's been brave enough to kick all the vitamin pills to the curb just yet.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active