You know what Wednesday means . . .!

Poodlemac
on 7/28/15 4:03 am, edited 7/28/15 4:03 am
RNY on 09/26/14
On July 22, 2015 at 3:41 PM Pacific Time, Corrie33 wrote:

This was my problem, too, until I found a miracle product!  Now I use M.A.C. Paint Pot - it's a primer for under all your eye make up... and I'm telling you - even the cheapest, crappy $2.00 eyeliner stays put without smearing.  Eye Shadow never creases now.  

However, it takes 15 minutes to get the stuff off at the end of the day -- but that's a small price to pay!

I urge you to try it if you haven't already.

Another fantastic eye shadow base is Laura Mercier's. Goes on with a sponge tip, blend with finger. No creases, EVER!!!  Washer away easily with eye makeup remover in @5 seconds. Plus it lasts about 9 -12 mos 

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/15 5:19 pm

I use Rimmel eye liner. My therapist always jokes that after our sessions I have eye make up still on even though I was crying about something. 

HuskerBrenda
on 7/22/15 2:13 pm - Omaha, NE
VSG on 09/23/13

My state's governor is a billionaire douche nozzle. (John Oliver on Last Week Tonight had several great nicknames for him.) I just cannot stand the guy and every week he does something to further prove his douche-ness.

I love my daughter, but I'm not a big fan of her husband. Or her mother-in-law. And with grandbaby #1 on the way I will be seeing more of them.

Why is the weather perfect when I can't enjoy it, and crappy when I have free time?

I would love working in HR if it wasn't for all the humans I have deal with.

Love,

Brenda

45y/o  5'4" Sleeve 9/23/13 Dr. Thomas White  HW 245; SW 232.8; CW 141.8

Kiwideb
on 7/22/15 2:37 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

I heart John Oliver! 

Kiwideb
on 7/22/15 2:44 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

I want to say a big **** YOU to cancer - glioblastoma multiforme can suck Donkey Balls and choke on them! 

Fuck you 'sitting and waiting patiently'. That ****s for the birds!

And **** you stress induced insomnia because i don't have much time to devote to sleep I desperately need, and I need every ******g hour I can get.

i do want to say **** YEAH!!! For finding an awesome team that after a week of us having to sit and wait impatiently have actioned on Everything so damn fast that we are spinning. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/15 5:20 pm

Sorry you are going through this cancer sucks a bag of dicks. 

Jaime M.
on 7/22/15 2:44 pm
RNY on 08/31/15

I need a second one for today.  I'M SO ******G TIRED OF THE IDIOT/S WHO WORK IN MY SURGEON'S OFFICE.  Last week pre-authorization was denied, they resubmitted telling me they sent everything they needed to.  About 15 minutes ago I got a call from my insurance case manager that it was denied again and I quote "Because the SW who saw you did not use the correct verbage and/or direct notation that would actually make you compliant for surgery".  So NOW apparently there is a specific way things have to be worded in order to get approval.  I feel like since the office does this all the time (submits authorizations, etc), that their staff would know how to word things in order to meet requirements and/or it would not need to be submitted multiple times.  So now I have to wait another 15 days possibly for them to appeal and see if it's approved then.  

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/15 5:28 pm

I have to say I hate to share. I got a new jeep in May and I don't like when my daughter takes it. I know I shouldn't love something like this but I do. 

Poodlemac
on 7/28/15 11:09 am
RNY on 09/26/14

I need to say a giant **** YOU to the 3-5 pounds ******g with me for the last 4 weeks **** OFF!!!

Poodlemac
on 7/28/15 11:26 am
RNY on 09/26/14

And STAY OFF!!

Most Active