Why is it so hard?

johnbaker
on 2/24/16 1:45 am

Hi,

I am John, I am 32 years old, 5ft7 and weigh 140kg I have been trying to diet now for about 3 years. Life is hard at the moment, and I REALLY want to change it around. Please let me know how to do it, I never had a girlfriend either, and I want that to change.

John

Kathy S.
on 2/24/16 9:22 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi John,

Congratulations on taking control of your life and your weight loss journey.  If you are interested in WLS here are some suggestions.  If not, we have a forum for Non - WLS.  Here is the link:  

Non-Surgical Weight Loss Forum

We suggest you research all your options for WLS and OH is the right place for that.  Once you have reviewed your options surgery wise and decided on one then your next step is to find a surgeon.  We can help you with that.   Here are some links that will be helpful in your research.

• POPULAR TOPICS

If you have not done so, contact your insurance company and verify if they cover WLS and if so what procedures.  If you have Medicaid and or Medicare, contact them to verify if they cover WLS, if so, what procedures and if there are any pre-surgery qualifications you have to meet.    Ask for a list of surgeons in your area that take your insurance then we can assist you with contacting those surgeons on your behalf to get you started on your journey!  

Let us know if you need anything else.  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

johnbaker
on 2/25/16 5:24 am

Thank you so much! :) 

Most Active