Aggravation!!!!!!!!!!

MTS31801
on 5/4/16 3:02 pm

I sent out my new patient packet to the bariatric office two weeks ago. I have been waiting for a call from them to schedule an appointment. So I email them Monday informing them that I completed the information session online and wanted to know if they received my patient packet that was mailed through the postal service. Yesterday I get a response that they have not received my packet and to go online again and download the packet again and send it to them by email or fax.

Ok fine. So I pull the  site up again and go to the New Patient Packet thread click it and this is the response I get "THIS PAGE CAN NOT BE FOUND"! I tried six times to pull this page up with no luck. I tried again today with no luck. So I call them to see if they can send me these forms through the mail....... To my amazement the office closes at 2pm every day and won't open again until tomorrow! GRRRRRRR

I want to scream and cry but that won't solve my problems. GRRRRRR!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Have a great week everyone!

White Dove
on 5/4/16 3:06 pm - Warren, OH

I would be aggravated too.  Next time, make copies of everything.  I prefer Fax to mail and go to a grocery store and spend $1 a page so that I have proof that it was sent.  I also call and make sure they did take it off the fax machine.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

alouisa63
on 5/4/16 4:48 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

..... I'm not even sure where the fax machine is in our office!!  I'm sure we have one.... someplace....ponders this for a moment  It could be a function on one of the copiers, maybe?

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

pammieanne
on 5/5/16 6:48 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

My company doesn't have fax machines anymore... well I lie, there is ONE on the Executive floor... if you need it, you have to go up there to use it. I'm surely not going to be using it for personal use... Email is SO much easier these days!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 5/5/16 12:49 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

You prob live in a remote place and this is the only bariatric surg in your area, if not, I would look for another surg to start things off with. or be prepared to keep copies of everything you send, plan to send things twice and do a lot of followup  and have delays down the road.  Sorry about your experience

Sharon

MTS31801
on 5/5/16 10:04 am, edited 5/5/16 3:03 am

Well first I want to thank everyone for there replies to my post.  I awoke this morning and checked my emails and Wa La what do you know I receive a email stating that they have found or received my patient packet.   I also received a post from Larra *****search my surgeon and found out that he no longer does DS.  My insurance will only cover WLS at John Hopkins Bayview Center so I will wait for y scheduled appointment and discuss my options with them. Maybe they will do a loop or if all else fails I go and get a VGS. In any event my journey is about to begin. Keep me in prayer!  

Most Active