Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Nick S.
on 5/26/16 3:57 pm - Detroit, MI
VSG on 12/22/15

Glad to see you on the other side! 

First night is the worst but it gets better from there. Hang in there man.

Heaviest: 335   Currently: 190

VSG in December 2015

Dikki
on 5/26/16 8:08 pm - Richmond, VA
VSG on 06/09/16

Chris - hang in there - hope the night goes by fast and the pain meds help.  Imagine you have been up walking by now and taking sips of fluids.  Post when you can.  Will be watching for you here.  Remember there will be some emotional ups and downs.    I'm new to this board but obviously not new to this weight loss adventure we are all on.  Surgery VSG in 2 weeks - just started the liver reduction diet.  You are on your way :)

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/26/16 8:56 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I did get to walk. Was a huge ordeal to get to actually. I had to keep asking. Am chomping on ice chips no fluids until tomorrow 

I did make a video for my blog about my experience 

https://youtu.be/ME3L1ZNAld4

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/16 8:48 pm - Eugene , OR
VSG on 04/17/17

So excited for you! Hope all goes well and you really well taken care of! Don't ru**** and do what your body says to do! :) Thinking of you from Oregon! 

April Parker
on 5/26/16 10:15 pm - Gaffney, SC
RNY on 06/20/16

Glad to see you made it to the other side! I'm still waiting on my ins to approve, but she said she never has any probs with my type of ins, so I am lucky. :) I stopped by the weight loss center today to check, and glad I did, they forgot to run my thyroid test when they got my blood at my EGD appointment. So I got that done and she said it's just waiting on ins now. Phew! Then I can have my pre-op and attend a pre-op class and start my two week Bariatric Advantage liquid diet. Nice to see you're doing well besides the pain. Hang in there :) Gonna go check out your blog now! :)

sweetiemimi318
on 5/27/16 5:01 pm - Irving, TX
RNY on 08/22/16

I am so late to the party but Congrats. Doing my go go party dance. :-) I am so happy for you. You have me kinda nervous about the pain thing. Hmmm. I was so pumped about waiting for approval and this liquid diet I never stopped to think about the pain. How are you? Hope you are feeling much better and doing awesome.

Most Active