The former WLSResources/ClothingExchange here, banned elsewhere...

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/17/17 3:51 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Here you don't go apparently. Normally I use off site hosting you put in an image link and I'm good to go. Looks like I'm going to have to figure something else out for this particular site.

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 1/17/17 6:14 pm

That's right. I'm still right here, no kiddo treat.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/18/17 8:35 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hi, I'm not that good at computers, but what I notice here is when you put in a link, to make it clickable you have to put in a return space to the next line. It turns your link from black to blue & makes it clickable. Hope this makes sense.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Beth C.
on 1/17/17 4:07 pm
VSG on 01/19/17

Welcome I was BP noob of two weeks and migrated with the masses.. how that site was ran was ridiculous..

OH will be come familiar after a few days  and has cute smileys!!! 

Heaviest-325

Starting W-243

Surgery day-227

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 1/17/17 6:15 pm

That's a cute-and-a-half smiley.  Have I ever told you that I want to get them with a fly swatter?  Blasted little mosquitoes.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/17/17 6:30 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Still a bad boy but now I'm in your good graces!

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 1/18/17 8:15 am

You were always in my good graces.  You're a good guy.  Just remember to watch your step and always look over your shoulder.

Gorgeous photos, memorable times for you, I'll bet.  They say a lot about your boy's spirit, adventurousness and a father's excitement, pride and involvement.  No snow job.  These pics are the stuff of a journalist's photo essays.

I'm available for adoption.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/18/17 9:00 am
VSG on 08/29/16

Adoption huh? I don't think that my sweetie will go for that! Casey and I have an awesome time with anything that we do.in the picture of the two of us he used an impact to remove every bolt on that engine. Anything that he could lift or pry loose I let him do. He is like a mini version of me with the stuff that he likes to do.

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 1/18/17 9:06 am, edited 1/18/17 1:06 am

You dog.  I said adoption. What are you thinking?  I can take engines apart, but I won't bait a fish hook.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/18/17 6:19 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Woof! Two women in the same house, noooo! If you can take engines apart then maybe but not baiting your own hook?  We are going to have to work on you.

Most Active