Snack Hacks - What Works For You and Your Family ?

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/19 7:14 am

What works for me - preparing a fresh cut up salad every few days putting it in the crisper and snacking off of it whenever with a variety of fat free dressings. ( which I always look for and buy extras of so I have not only fat free ranch but fat free blue cheese and thousand island )

having the ingredients to up the salad to a Greek salad anytime ( grape leaves fat free feta olives)

pickles

fresh salsa ( usually homemade)

****tail sauce and frozen shrimp

20 calorie sugar free popsicles from Aldis

frozen fruit pops from Aldis

watermelon cut up blueberries cherries and sliced mango in the crisper ready to eat

I can keep skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and Tasso Greek yogurt pops and rarely eat them

i always keep fat free mozzarell fat free cheese slices fat free sour cream fat free cottage cheese and fat free feta cheese powdered skim milk butter buds and usually fat free cream on hand along with fresh spinach and other veggies so I can whip up a quick creamy but non fattening sauce or soup and snack on a satisfying quantity of healthy vegetables. I collect fat free sauce mixes .... Italian Indian Thai European Chinese ....

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/19 7:51 am

What works for me - preparing a fresh cut up salad every few days putting it in the crisper and snacking off of it whenever with a variety of fat free dressings. ( which I always look for and buy extras of so I have not only fat free ranch but fat free blue cheese and thousand island )

having the ingredients to up the salad to a Greek salad anytime ( grape leaves fat free feta olives)

pickles

fresh salsa ( usually homemade)

****tail sauce and frozen shrimp

20 calorie sugar free popsicles from Aldis

frozen fruit pops from Aldis

watermelon cut up blueberries cherries and sliced mango in the crisper ready to eat

I can keep skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and Tasso Greek yogurt pops and rarely eat them

i always keep fat free mozzarell fat free cheese slices fat free sour cream fat free cottage cheese and fat free feta cheese powdered skim milk butter buds and usually fat free cream on hand along with fresh spinach and other veggies so I can whip up a quick creamy but non fattening sauce or soup and snack on a satisfying quantity of healthy vegetables. I collect fat free sauce mixes .... Italian Indian Thai European Chinese ....

Most Active