Tips for hair growth

TheWombat
on 8/20/20 9:25 am
VSG on 06/11/18

This video from Dr. Dray presents a very thorough discussion of all issues related to hair growth, including which vitamin and mineral supplements do/might/don't help. I know a few people on this forum have had ongoing issues with hair growth (over and above the temporary hair loss that can follow any surgery), and I thought this might be useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoU0tf27-yA

Her skin and hair care videos have really helped me. I don't want to waste my time or money on useless products, but do want to keep my skin in good shape, especially post-WLS and now that I'm 60. One thing I like is that she explains what ingredients to look for and which to avoid.

pearli
on 9/13/20 4:41 am, edited 9/14/20 8:21 pm

Have you tried any meds for your hair? I am currently looking for some good and working stuff, and I recommend that you have a look at Canadian Pharmacy Online, for example. I am sure that you will find something really good for you there, good luck!

TheWombat
on 9/13/20 3:12 pm
VSG on 06/11/18

No, I didn't experience any hair loss. Ironically, my hair is thicker than I want, so I would have been glad if it had thinned a bit! However, I have found Dr. Dray's skin care advice very helpful. My post-weight loss "wattle" is a lot less noticeable now, and my skin overall looks younger.

Most Active