Things you're looking of getting rid of?

EllyFunt
on 11/10/20 11:01 am
RNY on 08/21/20

I love the posts about things we gain with WL. What are things you look forward to getting rid of? For me... Weight capacity worries or getting through a crowded room, having my legs fall asleep on tall chairs, my giant butt popping out of my pants (I am already feeling differences here) and having to pay extra for plus sized clothes!

Goldenrose20
on 11/10/20 2:44 pm - lima, OH

im excited to be able to run around and play with my neice and nephews especially the babies

White Dove
on 11/11/20 6:57 am - Warren, OH

I was at a birthday party last year where I really do not care of most of the grown up relatives in the room. So I ended up running around and playing with the kids. That was a lot of fun and something I would not have been able to do before surgery.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Jmm4321
on 11/12/20 9:41 pm

Definitely boobs - it's emasculating for men to have large get breast's than the woman in the room but used to be fairly common. One time a really nice woman visiting from Asia made a joke about being flat chested compared to me. She was just breaking the ice and didn't realize it was mortifying to me.

Anyhow glad to lose them :).

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/20 12:51 pm, edited 11/16/20 4:52 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I am so happy to have lost the TERROR and then just FEAR of appearing in a bathing suit.

The last pool party I was at ( probably can count a lifetime of them on three fingers lol, two of which were before puberty!) I actually had the best body there - by FAR.

Ok, it was an older-ish hen party but STILL.

WLS ROCKS !

Dee_Caprini
on 11/16/20 3:23 pm

I'm happy to lose the plus sized stores. Everything else felt so frumpy and being young, there weren't a lot of fashion forward choices 12-15 years ago like there are now. I even worked at Lane Bryant for a couple of years and still didn't find a lot that I felt comfortable in.

EllyFunt
on 1/26/21 2:00 pm
RNY on 08/21/20

I am looking forward to all of these! Thank you all for sharing!

Most Active