Day 5 December to Remember Giveaway - WINNER ANNOUNCED

LeonaCR
on 12/17/21 3:08 pm

I am post op and not too far out yet but my goal is to be able to ride a rollercoaster. I have been wanting to do that for years and have not done so since I was in my early 20's.

Tidgel
on 12/17/21 8:06 pm
RNY on 04/15/19

This might not sound like an adventure but it was for me. I was able to travel up North to see family I had not seen in many years. The best thing is that they all could not get over my weight loss. Some of us went on a hike to a natural water slide that leads into a stream from the mountain. We used to do this as kids but for many reasons, I never made the hike or water slide again, until after my weight loss surgery. It was an adventure I won't forget and will do again soon.

stephmcgee
on 12/18/21 12:05 am - Eugene, OR
VSG on 12/19/16

Honestly it was having lost 140 pounds in order to successfully have to have my kidney removed and then immediately beat kidney cancer thereafter.

Brenda92082
on 12/18/21 12:07 am
VSG on 11/18/16

Greatest adventure... oooft!! Lol does surviving WLS count?!? Lol ..... this includes the judgements the passive aggressive BS comments, the putting in the WORK to learn our new self, the silencing of self sabotage...hmmm ?!? shrug I mean honestly the list goes on. Let us not forget the shopping for clothes woes, when newly post op we don't want to buy clothing because weight drops too quick then once weight is off and we shrink, we are now still in shopping for our new size hell because we are now "normal/average size" before we couldn't find the larger sizes cuz few ordered or if shopped at store specific to thee fully figured : fluffy sided we couldn't get it then either... lol

Most Active