Began my pre-op diet today

ChrisS22
on 1/5/22 6:26 pm
RNY on 01/19/22

Hello everyone! I am new here and began my pre-op diet today. My surgery is scheduled for Jan. 19th. I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow morning. I am getting excited! I know the surgery is just a tool but it is one I am grateful for! It won't be easy, but I am hopeful to have great advice from all of you and make some new friends along the way!

Partlypollyanna
on 1/5/22 6:47 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hi Chris -- good luck with the pre-op diet, it's just one more step on your way. Whenever you are ready, please feel free to jump over to the RNY board; there is pretty much always a daily thread for support, tips, questions, etc with a good mix of vets (people that are 5 years or more post op); middle of the packs, and relative newbies. It's a great group.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

hollykim
on 1/6/22 9:05 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 6, 2022 at 2:26 AM Pacific Time, ChrisS22 wrote:

Hello everyone! I am new here and began my pre-op diet today. My surgery is scheduled for Jan. 19th. I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow morning. I am getting excited! I know the surgery is just a tool but it is one I am grateful for! It won't be easy, but I am hopeful to have great advice from all of you and make some new friends along the way!

hi Chris, welcome! The first 3-5 days of the prepping diet will be the worst. After that it gets easier. Good luck!

ChrisS22
on 1/6/22 6:15 pm
RNY on 01/19/22

I sure hope so. The first day was ok. The second day is a little rougher. I have moments of hunger and am irritated with my husband's lack of sensitivity. I just had to do the dishes and deal w/ his leftover food while I am starving. I am a little grumpy now, and I am not a grumpy person.....so that makes me grumpier! lol I know it will get better. I just needed a vent.

Most Active