How can I stay in right mindset

dragracingwife
on 2/20/22 11:28 am

I weigh over 600lbs I just need some advice on how I can be in right mindset and move forward to a healthy longer life

White Dove
on 2/20/22 1:36 pm - Warren, OH

We all went through this. Ask your family doctor to refer you to therapist who specializes in weight issues.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Kathleen W.
on 2/20/22 3:33 pm - Lancaster, PA

That's a tough one. I have to agree with the other poster. Therapy with a trained psychologist who specialized in weight related areas is a viable option.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

TierraMoone
on 2/22/22 6:29 am

As White Dove shared, seeing a therapist would be a good place to start. Also, attending a support group would be helpful.

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/22 12:38 pm, edited 3/21/22 5:08 pm

We need to think positively. There is always a way out of the situation and you need to look for it. I started reading more about health after reading an essay on https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/health/ . This is a really interesting topic for me because many people in my family are obese or just have some diseases. The most important thing is positive thinking and motivation. I am studying in college to be a nurse and this is a very common topic for essays and I really like it

gregadamson
on 4/25/22 2:26 am, edited 5/19/22 4:36 pm

I have to agree with the other poster. Therapy with a trained psychologist who specialized in weight related areas is a viable option. or you can contact the professionals from CV editing services https://www.careersbooster.com/our-services/cv-editing/. This will save your time and at the same time the result will be excellent - there will be many invitations for interviews from reputable companies

Cheskat40
on 5/23/22 12:28 pm, edited 5/23/22 5:31 am

It all comes down to habits. Each habit takes about a month to take hold. I?d suggest starting small so your not overwhelmed and it becomes unsubstantiable. After all consistency is required for long term success. You might not always feel like doing anything your sore and tired so you need to push past that. If you have access to a medically supervised weight loss program in your area they are going to be helpful and you can lose a great deal of weight in a short time long as your consistent and that will make mobility much easier and you can take a walk as well as work on body weight exercises like sitting on the floor and getting back up as well as wall push-ups and squats. Nutrition is the next step. Stay away from processed foods. Sure it's easier to pop something in the microwave but it's often junk. Learn how to cook and get make a few recipes ahead of time that you can pop in the microwave on those busy days instead. Anyways those are a few tips for you. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Most Active