Loan for self-pay

Alex8899
on 3/8/22 3:40 pm

I'm self-pay and I am now working to lock down my loan. What services did you address for a medical loan?

ladygodiva1228
on 3/9/22 5:39 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

In 2003 I got a care credit loan for lapband surgery in Mexico. I just put down weight loss surgery and had no problems being approved. Honestly not sure how much the medical loan company looks at what it is being used for rather if you can afford to pay the loan back.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/22 7:31 am

You'll just need to have different documents ready to send if the lender asks for them. And of course, there are quick loans that might be helpful in your case (On this site, for example), though it is better to pay such a loan as quickly as possible in order not to overpay.

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/22 1:36 pm, edited 3/13/22 6:43 pm

Being self-employed is a true blessing for anyone who wants more freedom in their livelihood, but it's not without its financial challenges. I know it from my own experience. Still, applying for a personal loan if you're self-pay is possible. You'll just need to have different documents ready to send if the lender asks for them. And of course, there are quick loans that might be helpful in your case (I addressed https://justbloans.com/minnesota/ when I was in the same boat), though it is better to pay such a loan as quickly as possible in order not to overpay.

friedmanadam
on 3/25/22 9:28 am

As we all know, not everyone is eligible for a loan, and getting one might take a long time, especially if the cash is needed right away. It is beneficial to me to improve my financial literacy. I read a lot of material and am happy to share some of it with you. On this Payday Say site, for example, you can learn how to borrow effectively. This is extremely useful knowledge that everyone requires.

rossrankins10
on 10/19/22 1:14 am

Thank you all for providing this information.

Most Active