Back for support and inspiration

WillowMeadow
on 3/31/22 9:04 am

I had a profile years ago and couldn't find it so a few months back I created a new one and then the holidays came and I forgot all about it. Probably because I am steadily gaining weight and haven't wanted to face my truth once again. I hope to get back on track now. I came back to obesityhelp to get inspired again and for support.

MKMGirl
on 3/31/22 9:11 am

Welcome back!

White Dove
on 3/31/22 9:03 pm - Warren, OH

Welcome back. The secret is to eat less calories than you burn. It works every time and is the only thing that works. My Fitness Pal is free and a great tool for tracking. Weigh every day on the same scale. You need 10 calories per day for each pound you want to maintain. So to maintain 130 it takes 1300 calories a day. To lose a pound a week cut 500 a day. That would put you to 800 for 130 pound goal. A pound a week seems too slow but in a year it is 52 pounds less.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Tidgel
on 4/7/22 7:12 am
RNY on 04/15/19

I did the same thing with profiles. I didn't have a lot on my first one so I was ok to start over. I too have been gaining weight during all the worlds crazy but I am getting back on track now, even walking daily.

Welcome back to OH!

Most Active