A C.’s Posts

A C.
on 6/12/18 9:41 am
Topic: RE: Want Lap Band Removed!!

Hi it's been years since I posted here...

Long story short I had my lap band surgery in 2006 - never been very successful...had fills, unfills, tried many different things, I've thrown up and sip up for years and honestly I'm just tired of it!! I cant get eat solids a lot of times...even when I drink something hot. It's not worth the struggle....

Anyway, just wondering if anyone here is in the same situation? I am NOT knocking this surgery - it just has not worked for me!

My insurance no longer covers weight loss surgery so I'll be a self pay to have it removed. I live in Georgia and would love to hear from anyone in area that could recommend their surgeon.

Thank you all in advance

A C.
on 3/23/06 12:22 am
Topic: RE: Lap Band Question
Hello, I am hoping to have the Lap Band surgery soon. I attended the seminar on Tuesday and I have a few questions, if somone could help me please... 1. Is it put in by going thru your belly button? 2. Did you have to write a 2 page story about why you want it and about being overweight? If so, what kind of things did you write? Should I use certain "key words?" 3. About how much could I expect to lose in the first month? Of course I know this depends on the person. 4. How long is your stomach sore? 5. Do any of you regreat it? 6. Has anyone experienced hair loss? Thanks so much for your time and sharing your experience with me. If you would like to contract me via e-mail my address is [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you all. Ann Marietta, Ga.
Most Active