Recent Posts

jmm1234
on 11/16/19 10:52 pm
DS on 11/01/14
Topic: RE: More Variety in Foods

Don't forget to add tomato slices to your grilled vegetables mix. Add a little butter and put the slack of grilled vegetables over pasta.

White Dove
on 11/16/19 2:14 pm
Topic: RE: Been on Intermittent Fasting for 10 months now - never cheated once. Love it!

You look great. Thanks for sharing. That does sound doable. Do you live alone? What would be hard for me is being around others who are eating when I am fasting.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mary Gee
on 11/16/19 1:26 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I'm really getting into veggies lately. And trying different sauces/gravies with my meat.. made without flour, etc.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

peachpie
on 11/16/19 12:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
Topic: Endo Barrier

endobarrier

hubby was called by a local hospital asking if he wanted to be part of a trial of this. Anyone heard of it?

he wants to do it, but has to wait 30 days since he just took naproxen.

thoughts in this??

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

happyandslim
on 11/16/19 11:38 am
Topic: Been on Intermittent Fasting for 10 months now - never cheated once. Love it!

Hi. Never been on one of these. But, wanted to share my great success with the easiest form of "dieting" ever. So simple. Since I was 27 I have struggled with my weight. Mostly successfully. But, this is soooo easy. Eat at lunch, eat at dinner (noon to 5) and NEVER EVER eat after 5 p.m. Down to 121 lbs now - 5'4".... and feel great. Ten months + and never deviated and it is soooo easy. I still, each and every day, count calories. I have a chart that I made up thirty years ago and keep it up every day. So that's it - under 2,000 calories a day and following noon to 5.

happyandslim
on 11/16/19 11:16 am
Topic: RE: Been on Intermittent Fasting for 10 months now - never cheated once. Love it!

Hi. I started February 15, 2019 at 153 lbs. I have not had one day that I did not do I.F. I have found it very easy, tremendous energy. I walk, but do not exercise. I am 78 years of age. I honestly have counted calories since I was 27. LOL In July this year. I wanted to share this great way of losing and keeping it off.

White Dove
on 11/16/19 10:47 am

How much did you weight when you started the fasting?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

NYMom222
on 11/15/19 4:55 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

i have been doing peppers onion and spinach with my eggs.

Lately I have been hooked on ratatouille - basically a veggie packed tomato sauce with turkey chop meat.

I like butternut squash, onions and carrots roasted together.

Taco seasoning and a little water when I cook shrimp. Use on salad or for stir fries.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Mary Gee
on 11/15/19 3:38 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I make chicken bone broth (will be making it on a regular basis now). Add veggies: diced peppers and onions, some peas and shredded carrots. Season with powdered curry, garlic, ginger and paprika, salt and pepper. Add some cream. Simmer for a bit to thicken. When having it for lunch or dinner, I add riced cauliflower and with chicken or shrimp. Love it!

I would post a picture, but I always fail in my attempts. ?

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Miss Liss
on 11/15/19 3:10 pm
Topic: RE: Holiday foods & substitutes...What cha got?

Does the egg nog taste pretty good? I haven't had any in years because I can't do dairy and sugar. This one is dairy free and the sugar content isn't bad at all. I'd like to try it. I miss a little egg nog during the holidays.