Elizabeth W.’s Posts

Elizabeth W.
on 2/21/20 12:22 pm
Topic: RE: Who has regained all the lost weight at 10+ years out?
I feel like a fat loser and not in the good way. I went through a bad divorce 3 years after my surgery, Pregnancy, then death of the baby. Weight began coming back on due to my self sabotage. My highest weight before surgery ( 12/26/2007) was 320, as of yesterday I'm at 294. Lowest weight was 154. I am super ashamed to go to my surgeon. Not sure anything can be done anyway. I can't sit and eat a ton of food but graze through the day. My weight is once again out of control, and I don't even know where to begin. How on earth did I go through a life changing surgery to get my life back to just lose it again.....HELP!!

Pre-op 311 /  1st day out of hospital 318  / Current 160/ FINAL GOAL 145

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/4/09 9:35 am
Topic: RE: Calorie question. Im almost 2 years out from RNY
you guys are all awesome! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE REPLIES AND ADVICE!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/3/09 9:43 pm
Topic: RE: Calorie question. Im almost 2 years out from RNY
Hi guys, I dont come on much anymore becoz im so busy with work and health issues. I have lost 160 pounds from my highest weight of 320, was actually 165 BUT I keep going from 155 to 160. The weight loss has STOPPED. My goal was to get to 145, but that seems like it won't happen!!!! I am very happy at the sucess of my loss, just not the hanging skin!! But I do love the fact I can wear size 8, all the way from a tight size 28W. Anyway here goes my question, How many calories should I be eating at almost 2 years out? Yes I've asked my doc and nut, but they are just not clear. The nut is like less that 1000 calories, but im finding that impossible to do. Im eating more like 1500 to 1700 calories a day. That includes my meals snacks and sugar fee latte that im addicted too! Im afraid of gaining weight. Ive seen so many others who are putting the weight back on and now that im at this stand still I dont know what to do..PLEASE GUYS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE! I do exercise daily atleast 1 hour. Im just really lost about the calorie issue becoz of no good info from my medical team.

Thanks and Big hugs to ALL! Elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/14/08 3:24 pm
Topic: RE: Has anyone had a one ovary or both removed after rny?
Thanks for your reply and God bless!

Hugs, Elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/14/08 7:38 am, edited 11/14/08 7:39 am
Topic: RE: Has anyone had a one ovary or both removed after rny?
Hi guys<br />
<br />
Well Im back at being sick again....everytime I get one part of me fixed another one breaks down. I have a canalope size cyst on my left ovary... I will go into the hospital on Tuesday for surgery to have the whole ovary removed.. I have tried to get my RNY surgeon to assist but his schedule is not permitting it. Anyway I have 2 questions. 1st has anyone else had to have ovaries removed after rny. 2nd, I remember reading somewhere on OH before about rny'ers having some issue with the anesthesia tubes... I do not quiet remember the whole topic or information on it so if anyone can enlighten me it would be great.<br />
Thanks a bunch everyone!<br />
<br />
Elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/1/08 10:36 am
Topic: RE: ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!
Congrats! And continued success to u!

Hugs!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/1/08 9:25 am
Topic: RE: Wooohoooo! Im in ONDERLAND!!! MY WOW MOMENT!
Thanks everyone! I am so thrilled and so happy also to share this moment with u all!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/1/08 9:25 am
Thanks so much Christian!
Ur very sweet, as well as handsome!

Cyber hugs and kisses right back to u!
elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 11/1/08 7:58 am
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!! I am 199 pounds!! I cant not belive I can finally see myself out of the 200's.. I have not been under the 200 pound mark since 1989!! This is amazing and I celebrated by buying a new leather jacket today! IN A SIZE LARGE!! Not Xl, 1X,2X,3X!! IT WAS A LARGE!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God and thanks to my surgeon and insurance company for making it possible for me to have this life saving surgery. I just wanted to share my wow moment with my OH Family!

Hugs and love to u all!
Elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/19/08 8:40 am
Topic: RE: I Ate Fast Food - Song Parody
OMG THATS SOO FUNNY!! I loved ur video!

hugs!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/9/08 12:52 am
Topic: RE: I'm not complaining.......but
I was in a bit of a stall back about 2 months ago.. then WHAM.. Ive started to lose a lot of weight now everyday like I did in the start. I hope it keeps up! I have like 50 more pounds until goal! Anyway congrats and hope we both remain being LOSERS!

Hugs!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/7/08 7:45 am
Topic: RE: Signature test PLEASE IGNORE
Just testing my signature

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 10/2/08 9:58 am
Topic: RE: onederland
Way to go! CONGRATS!! I hope to be right behind u in onderland!

Have a wonderful night!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/20/08 5:33 am
Topic: RE: Any low calorie/fat Peanut butter out there?
Thanks guys for all your responses! I will check into them all.

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/20/08 4:05 am
Topic: RE: "one" derland
Congrats on your sucess! I hope im right behind you soon!!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/20/08 4:04 am
Topic: RE: Any low calorie/fat Peanut butter out there?
I have started to really like peanut butter and jelly. I can find very low calorie sugar free jellies but the problem is with the peanut butter. Its like 190 calories for 2 tablespoons and full of fat and sugar. Does anyone know any alternate kinds that are not as many calories and less sugar and fat? I saw some light versions in Walmart and Win Dixie but they are still VERY high in calories even if its sugar free.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

HUGS!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/14/08 8:35 am
Topic: RE: Very inportant Please read!!!!
Well to be honest I dont know what he is doing, but it is between him and God.. If he is being a scammer then God will punish him, if he is not I hope he gets the help he needs. Otherwise we can all just ignore his posts if we cant or dont want to help. I just dont think its nice to be rude because in the end we really dont know what the situation is with him and his wife or if he really has cancer or not. I for sure dont want to be scammed and dont wanna see good people scammed also, but lets all be polite or just ignore him.

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/14/08 7:50 am
Topic: RE: Very inportant Please read!!!!
People are so damn stupid.. Really why in hell would they put negative things about you asking for clothes. This world is F***kd up really when people worry about someone scamming them coz they need CLOTHES of all things. I wish I had somethings I could send to you but unfortunatly im a woman so that wouldnt work out well! I dontated 50 trash bags of clothes to my local charities and also whoever wanted some I gave them without thinking im being SCAMMMED! I had a friend who went through a similar experince on Myspace coz she needed clothes for her 6 year old son.. She never asked anyone for money just USED CLOTHES.. the people started to scandalize her name and call her a fraud.. Its REALLY SICKKKKKKKKK.. PEOPLE IF U DONT HAVE ANY THING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT A PERSON IN NEED THEN SHUT THE HELL UP,,ONE DAY YOU MAY BE IN THEIR SAME SITUATION. AND IF U DONT LIKE WHAT IVE SAID THEN THERE IS A PLACE U CAN GO ALSO.

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 9/7/08 8:19 am
Topic: RE: Diet soda!!!!
I drink diet soda all the time.. since about 5 months after my surgery.. I have not stretched my pouch and I have not had a slow weight loss.. unless u call 107 pounds in 8 months slow.. I do however drink my water everyday also along with 1 or 2 diet caffiene free sodas. My doctor doesnt have a problem with it. I did have one stall, but it was due to eating too much watermelon!!!!!! It had me holding about 10 pounds of water for a month coz i was eating it everyday.. after i gave up the water melon I lost 20 pounds plus super fast.

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 8/30/08 10:35 pm
Topic: RE: Starbucks..what do you order?
awww Starbucks! My favorite subject! I go there often and I order a iced sugar free skinny vanilla latte, or one in sugar free caramel or also sugar free cinnamon dolce. They are all sooo good and no sugar except whats naturally found in the fat free milk.. Ive not been sick from those, HOWEVER i did get one of the light blended Frapps and they made me hella sick!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 8/12/08 1:25 am
Topic: RE: 99 1/2 pounds GONE!!!
CONGRATS!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 8/1/08 7:29 am
Topic: RE: Im on the other side
Hi Kitty!
Welcome to the "Loser's Bench"! Take care and get some rest... Good Luck on your new journey!

Hugs, Elizabeth

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 7/18/08 10:52 pm
Topic: RE: Watermelon???
LOL! Again Im so happy it's not just me! Too bad it's not packed full of protien!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 7/18/08 11:01 am
Congrats on being on the Losers bench! I have just started to tolerate foods better. I did however try watermelon early out.. Like at 2 1/2 months out and could not eat it.. At that time I had issues that didnt let me eat much of anything.. So I am sure enjoying my indulgence on watermelon now! Ohh let me clarify not quite and indulgence... but its juicy and sweet and I it does not make me toss my cookies when I eat it!

Photobucket

Elizabeth W.
on 7/18/08 10:59 am
LOL! Well Im glad to know it's not just me! I cant eat a lot of anything else but that darn watermelon calls my name!

Photobucket

Most Active