For the Lady who wondered if it was possible....Starting BMI 73

PMcBride
on 11/29/12 9:51 pm - Windham Centre, Canada

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      
 www.youtube.com/user/PatrinaStrippedBare  www.patrinastrippedbare.typepad.com 

KittyKarin
on 11/29/12 10:27 pm - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

Oh My Goodness!! What an amazing transformation.  That is so inspiring.  You look so good, I would never have guessed in that after picture that you had ever had weight issues. You look so petite.  Thanks for sharing. Yet another reason for me not to give up on this process....

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

PMcBride
on 11/29/12 10:31 pm - Windham Centre, Canada

Thank you!  This picture is post plastics and with 2 new titanium knees!  It's been a busy year for sure.  

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      

Nathalie_Can
on 11/29/12 11:49 pm

Look at you hot mama....lol

Well done, so happy for you!

If you don't mind answering - I've chosen my surgeon and looking to head for PS in Dec 2013.  After your PS, did you need revision?  Is everything as "tight" as you were hoping for?  You were satisfied with all results?

Have a great weekend!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

PMcBride
on 11/29/12 11:53 pm - Windham Centre, Canada

I had my arms done too, and could use a little tuck at the elbow, but that is impossible to do at the time, cause you can't make the incision go past the elbow at the first go.  But as for my TT, I got the anchor TT with the corset stich...tight as a friggin drum.  The window shade TT tends to leave muffintop.  Good luck!  And demand that corset stitch!  Our muscles were stretched out for so long they won't ever really tighten up on their own again.

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      

Nathalie_Can
on 11/29/12 11:56 pm

As of today, my plan is for Neck lift, BL/BA, Arm lift, LBL and tigh lift.

I'll have to check into that corset stitch.

Thanks a bunch for your reply

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

mickeymantle
on 11/30/12 1:37 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

tell  the truth that was photo shopped or a head transplant to an other body

PMcBride
on 11/30/12 3:54 am - Windham Centre, Canada

Nope....all me...honest.

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      

PMcBride
on 11/30/12 3:59 am - Windham Centre, Canada

But I DO have a ginormous head...have to buy special hats!  LOL

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      

KatCooper
on 11/30/12 1:58 am - Collierville, TN

Holy Moley girl you look absolutely freaking amazing!!!!  You are in inspiration to every one!  How are the knee's working?  I need to have mine replaced but am holding off until I cant deal with the pain anymore.   BTW- I love your dog!!  

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Most Active