Wednesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 6/16/09 9:15 pm, edited 6/16/09 9:19 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Wednesday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine!  A new day is here and so is the weekend!  Today is Lucy's Thursday.  She gets a long weekend due to already having time off built up.  We are off to Tennessee this weekend for a LONG weekend, just the 2 of us.  Allison is at camp and Torey is flying off to California.  We can't wait to get away!

Our challenge for today is to add a little fun to your day.  Do something fun, silly, happening, and just relax.  When we are all stiff and no fun, no one wants to be around us, we get uptight and snap at everyone, and even our blood pressure gets out of control.  We need to have some fun in life.  Today, do just that!  I'm off to find a clown outfit for Allison.  She has to have one for an upcoming VBS day at church.  I can see me looking for a clown outfit.  HA!  I'm gonna make it fun though!  You do the same with your day.  Even at work, you can make it a fun day.  I've had jobs that I hated to go to, but it mostly was my attitude toward that job or someone made me hate it.  Once I got a new attitude towards that job, or STAYED away from that person, I could enjoy the job.  Make your day FUN!  I dare ya!

So, who's up?  What cha sippin' on?  Me?  I'm loving me some Javalia Vanilla Nut coffee and it sure is good.  Wanna join me in a cup?  Well, not actually IN the cup, but....you know what I meant!  HAHA!

Y'all have a FUN WEDNESDAY!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active