Tuesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 3/29/11 7:43 am - Vancouver, WA
Well how's everyone today? We need more posters, it's too quiet here! I don't have any particular prayer requests or praises today so I'll just thank the good Lord I'm here and reasonably healthy! God bless! Karen
John B.
on 3/29/11 8:37 am - Blackstone, MA

Hello,
 I just found your forum and was very excited and blessed to see it.
  I praise God for this site the forum and the ability He has given us to communicate with believers who are in the situations as one another. I have a Praise report. I am 3 weeks post op Lap Band and I am down 32 pounds since surgery. Thank you Lord for being by my side and taking this journey with me. I pray for all those who are having difficulty with their surgeries and I lift up to you Father, those who want the surgery  and for one reason or another can not have it done. I pray that they will find comfort in You and those who are available on this and other forums. I pray all this in the Mighty Name Of Jesus... AMEN & AMEN

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
LesleeInGlastonbury
on 3/29/11 12:49 pm - CT
 Praise Jesus! Amen!
Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
The "Band" isn't Around Your Head
Leslee in Connecticut
3/9/09 240 BMI 38% Body Fat 44% Size 18 Measurements 44-36-45
10/9/2010 139 BMI 22% Body Fat 12% Size 2/3 Measurements 35-27-34
Current 155 BMI 24% Body Fat 18% Size 4/5 Measurements 36-28-35
Hislady
on 3/29/11 2:26 pm - Vancouver, WA
Woohoo 2 new faces in one day, I'm excited!!!! I really would love to see this forum take off like it was when I first started coming here.It was busy nearly everyday with sharing of praises and lots of prayer requests and just sharing God's love. That's why I stepped in and started posts again, then Trish started helping with posts too, she was here when I started 3 years ago. So far it's been mostly the 2 of us but we love new folks and any input they might have. Feel free to ask or post anything that will uplift our brothers and sisters! God bless and visit often!
Patricia R.
on 3/29/11 9:03 pm - Perry, MI
I have a huge prayer request for my daughter.  She is struggling in her teaching job in a small school district in Michigan.  She believes her principal is out to get her, and hates teaching there.  She wants to teach in Pennsylvania and move back here, but can't find a teaching job at this point.  She wants to come home for Spring Break this weekend.  Her husband is being hedgy about committing to come with her, and it is an 11 hour drive from there to here, with a 3 year old and 20 month old in the car.  I offered to fly out there and drive with her, or give her some money to fly with the kids.  All she could do was cry on the phone with me last night. 

Please pray that the Lord open up a door for her to teach here, and move her family out here.  Her husband does contracting work, and has trouble finding a job in Michigan, where the unemployment rate is something like 15%.  He has trouble finding work, because of the poor economy there.

My praise is that my foot is healing a little each day, and I am grateful for even the tiniest improvements.

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active