Wenesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/27/11 8:18 am - Vancouver, WA
Oh my poor puppy I gave her a haircut today! Grooming is not my calling, it's better than last time but well..... it'll look pretty good in a week or so.  Here it is humpday so how are you all doing? Jump in and share with us. God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/27/11 8:47 pm - Perry, MI
I would appreciate prayer for my sister and my relationship.  She and I were supposed to volunteer on Saturday with Special Olympics and I backed out because my son is coming into town to put my air conditioner in my window, and offered to give me my Mothers Day present, which involves spending the day at a Phillies game.  I thought Sis had other volunteers scheduled to help.  She is very passive when it comes to asking for help, and I let her down not realizing this.  Please pray that other volunteers help out.  I sent out an e-mail asking for help.

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active