Wednesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/4/11 11:32 am - Vancouver, WA
What a gorgeous day here in the Pacific NW, the sun is shining, birds are singing and it's in the high 60's. Life doesn't get much better! Share your blessings and prayer needs. God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 5/4/11 10:21 pm - Perry, MI
Good Thursday Morning, Karen and Fellow Sisters and Brothers,
I made it to Michigan safely, stopping in Pittsburgh to see my younger son, my Baby Boy, Sean.  Praise the Lord, he took a look at my computer and found some damage that I knew nothing about, but it had been shorting out and he repaired it for me and saved me a ton of money in the process.  Praise the Lord I got a really nice hotel deal on Priceline, a Doubletree hotel for $65 a night while I was there.  Praise the Lord, I was about 10 minutes behind a serious accident on the Ohio Turnpike. 
My grandchildren need prayer again.  They are trading stomach bugs.  When I got here, Isabel was on the BRAT diet for diarrhea, and while here, she got better, and Lincoln, 21 months old, got it and also vomiting.  Please pray they both get better.  Isabel has her dance recital this weekend. 

It is nippy here in the mornings, but the sun is shining.

My food has been good.  Sugar free since Ash Wednesday, minus one slip up last week.  Praise the Lord, I did not go into a binge, and I got off the sugar right away.

I will post when able.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active