Thursday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/5/11 12:53 pm - Vancouver, WA

Boy I'm late today! Went to the pulmonary doc today cause it seemed like my lungs have gotten worse. Well nope he said they are in better shape than my last visit 2 yrs ago. While that is good it doesn't explain why I have so much trouble breathing when I walk, prolly that old you need to lose weight silliness. So how's your week going, share with us. God bless! Karen

Patricia R.
on 5/5/11 10:41 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Karen,
I am upset with myself because I bought a video camera for my trip here, and ended up leaving both of my cameras at home.  Argh.  Today is my granddaughter's dance recital dress rehearsal.  She has the cutest costume, and she has to wear makeup for it.  She also has her pictures tonight.  Then, we are going out for dinner for Mothers Day.  Sunday is just an insane day to go out to eat.  My brother, when he was alive, was a restaurant manager, and Mothers Day is the #1 eating out day of the year. 

Please continue to pray.  Lincoln still has the diarrhea something fierce.  Poor thing.  He is keeping food down, which is a praise, but he keeps clinging to his parents.  I am making him a blankie for carrying around, because he keeps dragging all of the soft baby blankets around to suck his thumb with. 

I took my granddaughter to a craft store yesterday and we bought a bird house to paint and decorate.  We also got some yarn for me to make her an afghan in colors she picked out.  She picked out read, hot pink, baby pink, and white. 

Gotta go.

Love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/6/11 8:27 am - Vancouver, WA
Oh you sound just like me! It never fails every time we have a family get together I forget the camera, I swear I need to have it surgically attatched to me! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, enjoy.
Most Active