Monday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/9/11 9:45 am - Vancouver, WA
Well here it is Mon. again already. Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I did, grand daughter and BF came to church with us again and gave me the sweetest card addressed to My Mother, My grandmother and Friend. I though that was pretty nice, made me feel very special.How was your special day? God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 5/9/11 9:01 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Karen,
My Mothers Day was so special this year.  I got to spend it with my daughter and her family, and we had a wonderful day.  First, son-in-law made breakfast for all of us.  Then, I got a gift card to my favorite candle shop in town, which we don't have back in PA.  I went shopping and got some neat stuff for my apartment.  Then, son-in-law barbecued steaks on the grill for us.  What a treat. 

Please pray for my grandson and daughter.  Daughter is at her wits end with grandson's sleep pattern.  He normally sleeps through the night, but has been getting up fussy in the middle of the night, and not going back to sleep.  He is sick, and she has to work.  Son-in-law is working out of town for a few days.

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/10/11 6:50 am - Vancouver, WA

Glad you were treated like royalty too! Poor little guy hope he feels better soon for both their sakes!

Most Active