Monday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/16/11 7:03 am - Vancouver, WA
Here comes a brand new shiny week! Looks like the great grand baby will be another girl, cause you know girls rule! Which makes the other great grand daughter happy cause she DID NOT want a baby brother! As long as it's healthy we'll all be happy. So how's your week going? God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 5/16/11 6:41 pm - Perry, MI
I am in a funk because of this hip pain.  I was supposed to see my therapist last night, but it is an hour and a half drive there, and I can't take sitting in the car that long.  It is going to cost me $30 because I did not give my therapist 24 hour notice, which is fair.  I hate being enslaved by this physical pain.  My cortisone shot is set for Wednesday.  I am also having dental work that day.  Fun, fun.

Would appreciate prayer that the cortisone shot last longer than two weeks this time. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/17/11 11:53 am - Vancouver, WA
I know the feeling! There are sooo many things I'd like to do but I just hurt too bad to do them. My spinal stimulator has been on the fritz this week so my back has been hurting more but I think we got it working again. If these cortizone shots don't work ask about this stimulator, it works great, has sure saved my sanity!
Most Active