Tuesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/24/11 7:15 am - Vancouver, WA
It's so beautiful out I wish I had more energy! I think it is from my lung disease, that I don't get enough oxygen and it makes me tired. Well that and my fibro and the pain meds I have to take for my arthritis. I guess it's a wonder I'm even awake!I have some pulmonary tests to go thru Fri. so would appreciate prayer that they can figure out why I can breath fine when sitting but my O2 level drops when I exert myself at all. From my investigating on the internet it looks like it may be pulmonary hypertension which is OK as long as it helps me breath better. Hopefully I can get on oxygen full time and get the insurance to pay forit. I have O2 a home but need something portable so I can breath when I go places. So pray that they will find a diffinitve answer for me. God bless all! Karen
Patricia R.
on 5/24/11 9:07 am - Perry, MI
I will keep you in prayer.  My sister has pulmonary hypertension from all the blood clots she survived. 

I sent my daughter a message via Facebook about wanting to move to Michigan to be her daycare person.  I am praying all day about this one.  I totally understand she would be concerned about me being too dependent on her.  I also know about needing to build my support.  I go to AA, and would do that out there.  I attend church, and would do that out there as well.  I also would look into serving the Lord at church, and doing volunteer work, if I could find the charity I am interested in helping. 

I guess the thing is, I have had a burden to minister to Colleen and her family by being there for this.  It started when I went to visit them in December, and it increased while I was there a few weeks ago. 

I appreciate your prayers.  My daughter first came up with the idea about me moving to Michigan years ago, when she and her hubby bought their first rental property.  I was teaching full time then, and unable to find anything in the way of comparable work.  It was not meant to be at that time.  Now, they own three rental properties in the same town, and I would be able to walk to her house from two of them. 

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/24/11 1:10 pm - Vancouver, WA
Well we will just have to commit this to prayer and see what He wants. I wish you luck on it and I'm sure the munchkins would love having grammy there all the time too!
Most Active