Friday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/26/11 12:44 pm - Vancouver, WA
I'm posting early because I'll be busy all day tomorrow. Please pray that my pulmonary tests tomorrow will determine why I have soooo much trouble breathing when moving around. I have COPD but there shouldn't be such a difference between sitting and moving. I don't even care if it means more meds and oxygen all the time, I just want to be able to get around to the store and church without gasping for air. Thanks in advance. God bless! Karen
Grannymae
on 5/27/11 10:48 pm - Green River, WY
Father, You know Karen's body better than she does herself. We thank You that we are "fearfully and wonderfully made"  and that Christ came that we might  "have life abundantly".  Please restore complete health and well being to her that she may enjoy the abundance of life  in the Mighty and precious name of Jesus.
We give You all glory--Amen
Hislady
on 5/28/11 6:29 am - Vancouver, WA
Thankyou so much that was a lovely prayer, I very much appreciate it!
Patricia R.
on 5/28/11 8:02 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  I have been busy, and not on the computer much.  I had posted a request about moving closer to my daughter.  Well, she and I had a really good talk, and I won't be moving in the near future, for a lot of complicated reasons.  It's all good, just complicated.  I will plan more trips to visit them though.

I am praying for you, Karen.  My asthma has been acting up a lot lately with allergies and such, so I appreciate your need to breath freely.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/29/11 10:05 am - Vancouver, WA
Well God has taken care of that huh? Glad you 2 had a good heart to heart and figured it all out. The time just wasn't right yet but it may still come to pass when God says go for it.
Most Active