Tuesday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 5/31/11 8:52 am - Vancouver, WA
Ahh back to work for many of you, hope you enjoyed the long weekend. I am asking for continued prayer on my lungs, so far they have ruled out exercise induced asthma. Now I have to get scheduled for an echocardiagram, cat scan, a bucket of blood tests and sputem tests specimens for 3 days in a row. At least he is still looking for the reason for my shortness of breath. I know I have COPD but that shouldn't cause such extra shortness of breath. I just pray they find something in particular so it can be treated and I can get back to a more normal life. So thank you all and I'll keep ya posted on the further testing. God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 5/31/11 6:18 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I will continue to pray about this issue for you.  I hate when my asthma kicks up.  I definitely empathize with your dilemma to some extent.

I would appreciate prayer, as I am awaiting a check from my former school district, and really could use that money for all the dental work I need.  I have insurance, but it is a joke, other than cleaning and fillings.  I need crowns and bridges, and the co-pay is ridiculous. 

I am not sure if I shared, but my sis-in-law is getting married in July.  She has been widowed since my brother died three years ago.  I learned that my ex and his wife will be at the wedding, and realized that I have not forgiven myself for the damage I did in our marraige, and really need to do that big time. 

Thanks for your faithfulness.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active