Tuesday

Hislady
on 8/16/11 7:10 am - Vancouver, WA
Many times when we ask Jesus for something in prayer He will tells us to go ahead and take care of it. Then we promptly whine about not knowing how or what to do. When Jesus asks us to step up we need to be able to put our trust and faith in Him that He already has the situation solved. He is merely waiting for us to man up and do our part. We are God's instruments and need to be tuned and ready for service.
Patricia R.
on 8/16/11 9:25 am - Perry, MI

Hi Karen,
I could use prayer.  My energy level is totally gone.  I am going to call my hematologist tomorrow about getting my quarterly bloodwork done tomorrow.  I think my iron level is gone.  I had to have iron infusions last year.  Five of them.  I am so depressed right now.  I am in bed early every night, and I cancel all appointments for the evening.  Work totally wipes me out.

I thought my B12 shot would do the trick, but I got that yesterday, and it makes no difference.

I am also due for my annual post-op visit, and I keep postponing it because I am not eating properly.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 8/16/11 2:59 pm - Vancouver, WA
Sure will! Maybe it's something in the air cause I've been beat lately too or maybe the fibro it can cause some kick but fatigue too. Whatever it is it needs to leave us both alone! I have so many things I want to do but just no energy to do it. Poor doggie I started grooming her last night so now she has 1/2 short hair and 1/2 longer hair, good thing she doesn't have to face any neighbor dogs! Hope we both feel better soon!
Most Active