Prayer please

Hislady
on 8/17/11 2:00 pm - Vancouver, WA
Well it's just one thing after another these days. Saw my doc today because my feet feel like they are on fire and he said it appears to be neuropathy so drew a bucket of blood for testing and setting me up to see a neurologist. Also have a growth of some kind on my thyroid that needs biopsied because it is getting bigger. Still having issues with my lungs AND have foot surgery scheduled for the 1st of Sept. It's gonna be a long end of the year. Pray for strength for me for all these issues. Thanks much!
Patricia R.
on 8/18/11 1:38 pm - Perry, MI
Oh Sweetie,
I am right there with you.  Praying for your health.  I saw the podiatrist today, and I have a stress reaction, which is the precursor to a stress fracture.  I had this a few years ago, and it did develop into a fracture, because I did not see a doctor.  I have to wear a Cam Walker boot to walk, but can take it off to drive, sleep or shower.  Thankfully, I already had the boot, because of my previous fracture.  It hurts, but nothing I can't live with. 

And, I have to have hammertoe surgery in September as well.  Doc said, catching the problem today, helps because I only have to wear the boot for two weeks, instead of breaking it and wearing the boot for three to six weeks, postponing the surgery. 

Will keep you in my prayers with the biopsy and the lung issues.  They found another clot in my lung a few weeks ago, and we can't get my coumadin level right since.  I hate going to the ER for the problem anymore, because it takes forever and they don't let me have anything to drink till all the tests are back, because of the possibility of needing emergency surgery.  MY last visit to the ER was a nightmare.  I had an ER nurse tell me I was not an emergency case.  I was not admitted because I had the Lovenox at home to use till my coumadin level went up.  Well, it went up way too high, then it plummetted into the toilet this week.  I am taking the coumadin exactly as I am told. 

Well, I have babbled enough.  Love you.
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active