Oh I've been so bad!

Hislady
on 11/23/11 12:35 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hope you will all forgive me for being so slack with the daily talks but my fibro has just been killing me! The only time I'm not in horrendous pain is when I finally get to sleep at night and if I could I'd sleep till noon or later every day I would!! Any movement causes such pain I'm nearly in tears, so prayer would be much appreciated!
I just want to take time today to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving, hopefully you are all able to be thankful for far more than you've had problems! Just remember sometimes even the problems are reasons to be thankful because they teach us and help us to grow as Christians. I'll probably take the rest of the week off and try really hard to get back here Mon.

God bless you all!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 11/24/11 3:45 am - Perry, MI
 Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I have a great deal to be thankful for today.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active