We made it through

clubnewyou
on 1/4/12 12:03 pm - TN
The holidays have come and gone and as I approach getting my surgery date I cant help but have complex feelings. Is being thin over rated and why am i doing this again also is it better to be big and happy than thin and stressed. My childern are my biggest reason anything i can do to add to my days to be with them I am all for it. I thank God for giving me the gift of being a mother.
Hislady
on 1/5/12 10:21 am - Vancouver, WA
I think your feelings are very normal and we all go thru them to some degree. We all question right up till the time we are put under, am I doing the right thing. I have had to re-evaluate my thoughts since my lap band didn't work for me. I've decided I'm not going to worry about weight as much as just healthy eating and if I'm ever able to revise then I'll have to look at it all again. However I'm 61 yrs old so my kids are grown and best case I've probably got only 20-30 years left here on this old earth so I would really have to consider all that. I think you will be glad you went thru with it but we all try to second guess ourselves!
Most Active