John 6:35

Hislady
on 8/29/12 10:03 pm - Vancouver, WA
"I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst."  We of all people know what physical hunger is! Satisfying physical hunger is more than easy for most of us especially in this country. However there are millions not just here but world wide who are hungering and don't even know it, no matter how well fed they are physically they often aren't aware of the biggest hunger they have, the need for Jesus Christ who loved us so much that He died for us. He promised us that we will never be spiritually hungry or thirsty. He will always make sure we are full, beyond our wildest dreams. Every person ever born has a hunger that needs filling, unfortunately not all of them know what that hunger is, but we do and it is up to us to share that knowledge and gift. That way they too will never hunger or thirst!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 9/3/12 6:26 am - Perry, MI
Amen to this Karen,
It took me tremendously long to realize not only that Jesus would fill that void in my life, but HOW to allow Jesus into my life.  For years, I knew He would, but could not figure out how to let Him to just that.  It took a lot of faith and trust, and digging into His Word before I finally experienced Him fully satisfying that void.  It would not have happened without a lot of Bible study and discipleship.

Sorry this is late.  I'm just getting caught up since my accident.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active