Ephesians 6:6

Hislady
on 9/3/12 4:30 pm - Vancouver, WA
"Not with eyeservice as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart." I've been fortunate to always have had jobs I liked or at least didn't dislike. Altho my customer service job had it's days when I wanted to rip my hair out! Most days tho the day flew by before I knew it. Just like now I can knit and crochet for hours on end and not get tired of it because most of the time I'm doing a project for someone else like prayer shawls or hats for the Salvation army. I know it is something God has put there for me to do.

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 9/3/12 6:01 pm - Perry, MI
I wish I could say the same about my career.  There were only three years that I actually enjoyed teaching.  Then, I was constantly being threatened with suspension for my poor attendance due to doctors appointments, wven when I brought in a doctor's note.

I did thoroughly enjoy my days working at the psych hospital, even when I was physically exhausted from working two jobs.  Every other week, I worked from Monday of one week to the Friday of the next week without a day off.

Now, I really am enjoying all of my volunteer work, especially at the agency that offers free services to people in early recovery.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active