Psalm 16:2

Hislady
on 9/12/12 8:32 pm - Vancouver, WA
"You are my Lord, my gooddness is nothing apart from you." There are so many things in our lives that are good, wonderful even. We have family, friends, busy lives and don't even let me start on food! Is there anything better than a yummy bite of ice cream or an ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie? Well take that and multiply by a billion and you still fall short of the goodness of God. His goodness is always there, it never fades or wans, it isn't dependant on our actions or inactions, it just IS! If we want to spend some excellent time we can merely take time to bask in His goodness by reading His word. God is soooo good all the time, all the time God is good!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 9/13/12 4:41 pm - Perry, MI
God's goodness is everlasting.  It never changes, and for that I am grateful.  There have been days when I start to doubt, especially during personal or national tragedies.  Those were the days when I must repeatedly tell myself that God is sovereign.  I would also remind myself of Romans 8:28-29.  All things work together for good, not my good, but God's good.

Good verse.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active