So glad to find this....

BamaBelleAmy70
on 1/12/13 10:15 am
RNY on 10/24/12

I am so glad to find this section on OH! As a Christian, you look at everything even surgery differently. I am thrilled to find a thread that has the Lord in the center of it all. Bless you all for this. There have been so many times I have had issues and needed a Christian perspective. Now I can have that!

Thanks!

Amy 

Jeremiah 29:11

Hislady
on 1/13/13 7:29 am - Vancouver, WA

Welcome!!! It is pretty slow on this forum but I stop in everyday and some others read but don't post. I was doing a daily writing but no one much responded so I gave up on it. Even if you don't see much here feel free to post and ask for help and I'm sure one of us will crawl out and try to help. So glad you have joined us!!!

Patricia R.
on 2/7/13 10:21 am - Perry, MI

Hi and welcome.  I have not had Internet while I stayed at my sister's for the past five weeks.  I now have Wifi, and can stay connected.

I was thrilled when I found this forum.  It was much more active then.  Occasionaly, I post Charles Stanley devotionals.  After I get settled in my new home in Michigan, I'll try to do that again.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active