Just some praises

Patricia R.
on 2/22/13 9:49 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning,

I want to thank all of you for your prayers.  My sinus/upper respiratory infection is much better.  I followed the doctor's orders, and made sure to take the cough medicine he recommended as well.  I had to miss Bible study on Tuesday night, because the antibiotic gave me diarrhea, which had me in the bathroom most of the evening.  

I am slowly getting involved in church, which so far I'm comfortable in.  I would appreciate prayer that I find my study Bible.  I packed it by mistake, instead of leaving it out to take with me to my sister's.  I've been into most of my boxes with books, but haven't found the one with all my Bibles in it.  I have a devotional Bible right now, but I like to take my study Bible to church, and to use for Bible study.

Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/23/13 9:16 am - Vancouver, WA

Oh packing and unpacking is such a pain! Even when you are diligent about labeling stuff gets buried and it takes forever to find things again. It'll be in the box you least expect it to be in! So glad you have a church family to grow with that's great! Keep digging and I'm sure you will find it soon!

Patricia R.
on 2/23/13 9:58 am - Perry, MI

Well, I believe I opened every possible box my study Bible could be in, with no luck.  I'm not giving up.  I did find the Bible I'd used prior to getting the Study Bible.  It'll be okay for church for now.  I just miss the special case my Study Bible's in.

Special prayer request.  A girl I was in alcohol treatment with called me today.  I haven't seen her in three years.  We were roommates.  She told me she's lost her faith, and is struggling.  She's drinking, and has lost custody of her young daughter.  I was like a Mom to her in rehab.  I need wisdom, and she needs Jesus.  Her name is Heather.  She's 29 years old, and very sweet.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/24/13 9:52 am - Vancouver, WA

That is my daughter's name so I'll be sure to pray for her! At least she is reaching out, that is good. As long as she doesn't jeopardize your new life she would be someone you could help. God will give you the right words and actions.

Most Active