I need all the prayer warriors!

Hislady
on 10/12/13 4:21 am - Vancouver, WA

I have COPD and was doing o****il April when I got pneumonia and since then I have had to be on oxygen 24/7. Before that I only used it at night. According to a recent CT scan they have gotten considerably worse and my pulmonary doc doesn't understand why. I quit smoking 14 years ago so they shouldn't be getting worse like this and I am getting scared. Mortality is scary to face even as a Christian, I fully expected to live as long as my parents who both lived to 80. To add to the fear my hubby who is awesome also has to take care of his 93 yr. old mom, goes to her house (10 miles away) 2x a day to feed her and get her ready for bed. So that leaves me here alone for several hours a day and I don't like that, again I get scared. I try reading scripture and watching the Christian tv channels but what I want is him here in case I have problems.

I guess I'm just needing to vent and know I have prayers from all my friends IRL and internet. I'm 62 and not wanting a long and suffering death and I'm scared. Don't have many in real life friends because I've been away from everyone for so long with my lung disease. Thanks for any and all input!

Needasplace
on 1/27/14 4:36 am - Plainfield, IL
VSG on 11/18/13

Hi, just discovered this page for believers.  I am the same age and I know the Lord, Jesus Christ.  You are my sister in Him who has the victory over fear and lack!  Just the knowledge of who we are and the Love God has for us takes us through the worst of times.  TRUST GOD!  Put your trust in Him for He is always there just as He said.  I declare the enemy can no longer tresspass over your mind and your thinking and that you bring every thought in line with the knowledge of Christ.  Pulling down every stronghold that would try to exault itself over who you know you are and who you belong to in Jesus' Mighty Name!

Be well! 

Most Active