Repost: My favorite thread for newbies, pre-ops and lurkers

beemerbeeper
on 3/26/11 12:46 pm - AL
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4280788/Repost-Request-Advice- for-Pre-Ops-with-Links/#35303202

Navigate back to the beginning.  Loads of great info here.

~Becky

ModestoK
on 3/26/11 12:54 pm
Becky-
You are such a nice lady to keep reposting this. One hopes that some of them will BOOKMARK it for future reference.
I wonder - can someone make this into a sticky that stays on the top of the message board?

Kim
beemerbeeper
on 3/26/11 12:57 pm - AL
If someone could make it into a sticky what would I do on a Saturday night? j/k.

~Becky

ModestoK
on 3/26/11 1:13 pm
This is completely off topic, but have you heard from Ms.PPPants lately?  If I recall correctly, she is in Ashville which isn't too far from Hendersonville.  
I've noticed I haven't seen her posting lately and I was wondering if she and her husband were okay.  I sure hope so.    I guess it is possible that she is over on the facebook DS page these days rather than OH but I don't use FB myself and I've been missing her sassy self.

Kim
manditude
on 3/26/11 1:34 pm
I've seen her on Facebook, she's posted a little there with some topics. The Facebook page is pretty busy.

-Mandi
DSFacts
5'1" HW: 360  SW: 337? CW: 132 GW: 130
DS: March 2011, Plastics: LBL+BLA: April 2015

beemerbeeper
on 3/26/11 1:50 pm - AL
She started a facebook group to which I do not belong.  Her husband was put in a nursing home I understand.

I moved!

I'm now near Montgomery, Alabama (home) and my house in the mountains is for sale.  If my house will sell (please, please,please) I am going to buy a small house in a rural part of central Alabama for me and the dogs.

I have tried to change my location on that avatar and am too dumb to figure that out.

~Becky

SweetnessandGrace
on 3/26/11 1:31 pm - ID
Funny you should bring up bookmarking things!  I LOVE bookmarks, but the one on OH doesn't work for me.  The box is so far to the left that part of the box is not visible, including the button to save the site.  I wrote OH a note about it, but never heard back.  In know, wee! wee! wee!

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

beemerbeeper
on 3/26/11 1:47 pm - AL
I use my browser's bookmark function.

~Becky (crazy dog lady)

SweetnessandGrace
on 3/26/11 2:04 pm - ID
My favorite kind!  A crazy dog person! I just save everything in my favorites, but it's kind of annoying because a couple of years ago I was all set to have my surgery and had bookmarked lots of good stuff, now I can't access it.  Oh well, if that's all I have to complain about I should just shut up!

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

beemerbeeper
on 3/26/11 2:22 pm - AL
Yeah, I've had that happen too.  Frustrating.

We are learning a new dog sport and having fun.  Flyball.  I never could have done it before I lost the weight!

And agility classes start next week.  Another sport I only dabbled in because I couldn't run.  We are going to be great at agility!

So yeah, I'm the crazy dog lady.  What kind of dog(s) do you have?

~Becky

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 350 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 805 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views