Off Off Off topic. No sale on my house.

beemerbeeper
on 4/7/11 1:00 pm - AL
Well this wasn't the time I guess.  I am trying to be patient but am also going to have a discussion with my agent about options to make this happen.

Thanks to everyone who is rooting for me.

I am SO happy here.  I just can't believe how much happier I am since I moved.  I am meeting new people and making friends. 

I just can't imagine having to give this up next winter and moving back to the house in NC.

I'll keep you guys updated.

~Becky

gak
on 4/7/11 1:12 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Will be praying the agent has some wonderful suggestions. If not do not be afraid to fire her and find a different one ! How is her reputation in the area ?

It is great to be happy where you are, it will work out in the right time ! Hang in there !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

KimberlyHeidi
on 4/7/11 1:15 pm - VA
 Hugs! 
pycca
on 4/7/11 1:23 pm - Haslet, TX
I'm so sorry !!  I guess  I can uncross my toes and stop tripping and falling with them,,,,

but if you get another offer, I would do it again  along with the prayers !!  Here is hoping the agent can come up with more alternative ways to pull more buyers in !!!

As much as I want to move to NC I would  it if I ddn't have the to support the medical needs
kids here!!!

I LOVED it there !!

Hang in there Becky !!! 

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 1:24 pm
Ooh, sorry it didn't click for you this time, I know it can be really stressful. Here is hoping the next one is the charm.
keeping my fingers crossed for you. 
Tammy_in_PA
on 4/7/11 1:35 pm - New Castle, PA
Sorry Becky ! It'll work out eventually. It's just a tough time to be selling a house.
 Best Wishes,
Tammy                              

Entered Onederland 01-03-2010
Century Club  01-29-2010
Goal    06-29-2010
jewel506
on 4/7/11 2:03 pm, edited 4/7/11 2:03 pm - Houston, TX

Well CRUD!  I was so hoping they were the right buyers for your house!!

The right one WILL come along - and I'm keeping you in my prayers that it's sooner (than later)!!!

((((hugs))))

I'm so happy you like it where you are now!!!  Yea!  Go ahead and settle in.... your house will sell. :-)

ETA:  You are just NOW getting into the season that houses move better!!  Things should be picking up very soon!!!

Julie

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato
Stormy 918 is my Angel         Angel to DarcyMad, MizCharlottekmg9122,  Staceeann dianeys73/Diane Davis
HW 258.5 /SW 250 /GW 140 /CW 125

Diane Davis
on 4/7/11 3:49 pm
Well darn Becky, Julie went and said everything I was going to say!  :)

It will happen, but until then, prayers continued!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Blank Out
on 4/7/11 11:55 pm
 It really is a tough housing market!  I am sorry it didn't happen for you.  It will, eventually.  There is the rub...

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

teachmid
on 4/8/11 3:33 am - OKC, OK
Becky,
I'm so sorry. I know you had such high hopes. Hang in there. HUGS!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 332 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 796 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views