6 Months Ago and Now...

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 12:14 pm
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 12:16 pm
Thanks Litebrite...Good Luck next month as you begin your weight loss journey...Pls keep us posted on your progress...Best Wishes...
Emily F.
on 7/26/11 11:13 am
Wow you lost that FAST.
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 12:19 pm
Hi Emily....Yes I was bound and bent on losing while I was in the honeymoon phase of my DS...I had my struggles too...Just happy to lose as much as I have so far...still have some more lbs to go...
Sher Bear Mama
on 7/26/11 11:29 am
Congratulations Gypsy!  I'm so happy to read your story. It gives me such encouragement that I'm making the right decision.  I've been approved for the surgery and am currently awaiting approval from the CA dept of managed health care to wave Kaiser's mandatory classes.  So, if they wave the classes I should start my journey in August or September.  I too weigh 250.  I'm just shy of 5 ft 5 and know that when I weigh about 165 I'm pretty darn skinny!  You must look fantastic.  More importantly, it sounds like you FEEL fantastic.  I can hardly wait to feel that good.  What is your goal weight?

Post pictures! We all want to see your success with our own eyes!

Sher--the bear mama

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 12:24 pm
Thanks Mrsmeyerson for your message!!  I am so happy to hear I have given you encouragement as you begin your weight loss regiment....You will do awesome Im sure!!!  I wish you all the best!!  Keep in touch also with updates before and after your surgery...I did what I needed to do to improve my life...and Im so glad I did!!  My goal weight is 140lbs...I know I can do this!!!  I feel wonderfully happy!!!!

Sincerely, Gypsy
Shavonne P.
on 7/27/11 12:31 am
Amazing progress! congrats to you
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 7:34 am
Thanks so much Shavonne...Its a work in progress!!!  :)
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 7/27/11 1:54 am
Congratz Gypsy!

good to hear you're doing great and enjoying life!!!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 7:35 am
Thank you busybee 212...I am enjoying life once again...hope you are doing well too!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 682 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views