switched 7/`9 w some regrets at the moment

Monique A.
on 7/27/11 9:22 am, edited 7/27/11 9:27 am - NY
THx u all for the well wishes. To the comment about we all want the surgery but once its a lil complicated we all want to bail :

I think unless you personally go through it you will not know what your response will be. it is presumptous to assume  that becase of pain or TPN for a short tem that I regret it. I regret my decision very minimally today bc I feel better already .  i had more regrets moreso post op day 0 when I have allergic rxn to pain meds then could not use anything except toradol (an antiinflammatory for one dose which ony last me 2 hours the I screamed all night in painas I literally scratched away layers of skin from the intense prurtic reaction. For everynight I was there I had somethin happen. If I listed it would be too long of a post My experience is not for the light hearted. I was mistreateed by the residents hopefully when u have your experience your s will be better.

everyone including DR ROslin told me not to have this surgery. I was healthy obese but energentic b4 able to care for my family. THere was no plan for complications. dealingw  a leak is no joking matter. I am post op day 8 and I have s much as used tylenol in 3 days. I am strong I will get thru this . I can tell u DO not expect concierge care at lenox Hill Hospital. I had no idea I would be dealing w residents since no resident scrubbed in on my operation why would any resident being managing my pain  vomiting blood allergic reaction post fever or needing to talk to me at all. 

sorry if my reply seems a lil jilted but oh well its where I am right now.
airbender
on 7/27/11 9:46 am
you are in an awful time right now with a leak.  it will get better, i think it is normal to have regrets now, with the complication, i am sure that in a few months this will just be a small thing in your DS life, but when we are going through trials in our life it seems like the worse thing that can happen.  I hope you find some peace soon....
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 11:46 am
Sending healing, positive and uplifting thoughts and prayers your way. Stay strong and know that you have a community here lifting you up.
AundreaSmith
on 7/30/11 11:04 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
So sorry to hear your having all these problems, hang in there...we are here for you!

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 668 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1000 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views